NAFA Sunday FALL LEAGUE Double Headers!
Every Sunday Fall League team gets $100 off any single fall tournament if they play all four days of league.
One-Day Saturday Tourneys:
HOW DO I REGISTER MY TEAM?
- Coaches need to complete a Background Check & Concussion training AND have set up a Coaches Account on Tourney Machine.
- Every player needs to submit a signed COVID19 Waiver, which is NOW completed online through your Tourney Machine account.
- You can now register online immediately using our REGISTRATION link, and paying line HERE, or via mail by downloading the form and mailing it in with a check.
- We ask that you call or email us at email@example.com to pre-register your team as soon as your team is interested in playing. This puts you in the database.
- The entry fee for all tournaments is listed on the schedule, and is due on Friday at noon, one week prior to the event.
- You must pay online by clicking here if we haven’t received your check by that Friday, 8 days prior to the event.
- The entry fee for the Youthfastpitch.com Summer Nationals is due 15 days before the tourney start.
- Teams calling to enter a tournament after Monday at noon will probably have a good chance of getting in but are not guaranteed entry. Many times other directors will cancel tournaments, or a tourney in one part of the state is rained out and we try to assist teams that call in last minute in fill-in situations.
- A $15 fee will be charged as of June 1st for any time requests.
Team Medical Insurance
Team medical insurance is not required but it is recommended. Team medical insurance purchased from any national group will cover your team for all national affiliations when they play as a team. State law forbids the insurance companies from restricting coverage. NAFA offers a great insurance plan through Player’s Choice, it is the best in the industry and also one of the least expensive with 10U & 12U team insurance as low as $76 if bought through our league program on the Insurance Website below: www.chappellinsurance.com.